The Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(◕‿◕) Has forced her way inn..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruthie

Ruthie

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-13

That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee! Empty
PostSubject: That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee!   That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 am

lullz

Yes, now I force y'all to read my happenings of the day. Course, it probably won't be too long.

Today, I had a math exam iria Yay, much? 17 pages long, and the last few pages, I kept falling asleep. Luckily my Pride is larger than my Sloth, so I was one of the first to finish my exam, and I didn't even have a calculator LOS Taha! Now I get the afternoon off and I probably will read some fanfiction. urahaha Not telling you what it is.

Yay! hiroshim
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

Male Number of posts : 102
Job/hobbies : No Job. Anime and Manga are my hobbies. Also Tennis occasionally.
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee!   That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Holy crap.... 17 pages long!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee!   That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:38 am

Omfg ruth! iria
Back to top Go down
https://theempire.editboard.com
Ruthie

Ruthie

PostSubject: Re: That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee!   That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:16 am

Xoraan14 wrote:
Holy crap.... 17 pages long!!!!

Yeah, and the shitty thing is that the 'dumber classes' only got to do 13 pages
Back to top Go down
Ruthie

Ruthie

PostSubject: Re: That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee!   That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:01 pm

God damn it, I had to sit through about 4 hours at a fucking sobriety. The food tasted like shit as well. I will not be going to school tommorow, yay.

There, done my journal entry for the day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee!   That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's Life. *sings in background* that's llliiiffee!
Page 1 of 1