The Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(◕‿◕) Has forced her way inn..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

Male Number of posts : 102
Job/hobbies : No Job. Anime and Manga are my hobbies. Also Tennis occasionally.
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Empty
PostSubject: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:41 pm

I decided I'm going to start a topic like LTD cause I want to pretend someone cares about my life!!!!! Also I want to post my daily happenings online for all to see....Well all from the empire XD

Yesterday it was my grandfathers birthday but seeing as his party wasn't until 7pm my day started at midnight with my late night anime run. Of course I watched various anime whilst also posting on the empire because I never devote 100% of my attention to one thing. At about 6:30am I went to bed because I was tired and woke up around 3:45pm to find my father home from work early for my grandfathers birthday.

Now the fun starts

At the actual party I was bombarded by kisses and hugs from relatives I hadn't seen in ages sad Then after that small finger food was given out and I discovered the evil plate of tomato sauce. It was a plate that made me shiver every time I got near it. Then I had a big fight with my grandmothers old neighbor who I call 'Aunt' to be polite. She was telling me how anime is just another word for cartoon and should only be watched by children. I responded by asking her if little kids should be watching anime like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni which has a great deal of blood and gore as well as psychological effects and violence. She responded by saying I'm just a child and I'm not going to grow up by watching stupid cartoons. I actually swear I'm going to get her one day. I am going to get her... Until then I politely throw back insults.

Well after my daily dose of Booze, arguments and old people drinking said booze I went back home and at 11:30pm I was soundly in bed. I didn't want to stay awake for too long because I was very tired.

Last edited by Xoraan14 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
loyal_to_darkness

loyal_to_darkness

Male Number of posts : 82
Job/hobbies : extend hand at the ATM^^ / drawing. jamming out, partying,

Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:07 pm

heeeey^^ i can read about yours now:).

lmao!..tomato sauce plate..
oh heeeell no, u get that b*tch for all of us..calling anime cartoon/.>.>
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:59 am

Well here we go the day of the 15th January 2009.

Today started at 4:30am for Xoraan. He didn't stay up all night as usual because Xoraan was tired. He immediately started on his pile of anime (67 hours watching time) last time he checked. So Xoraan put in the 2nd disc of KAnon and watched the last three episodes on that disc because he burns all of his anime to Dvd's to watch later. Xoraan has an extensive collection. Anyways after that he watched another one of the first disc taking him up to episode 17. After that Xoraan went out to the lounge and saw that his mother was still on the computer.. Thats really her usual spot.. Ever since she began playing her game she doesn't have time for him anymore.... Xoraan knows he's 15 and he shouldn't care anymore but he does.

So anyways after that Xoraan feels mildly disheartened... Thats how he feesl all the time when he sees her sitting there. Xoraan feels a little piece of him die and wither. It's not because he has a problem with her playing he just has a problem with that 15 year old kid she talks to. So Xoraan went back to sleep. he likes sleeping because he can escape reality for just that little bit longer. he just really hates himself and his life you see. But it's not like he's a tortured soul. It's just nothing is good enough for him. he's too picky and can never enjoy anything. He doesn't know why he acts that spoiled because he never used to be that way. It's just... No matter how good his life seems he can always find something to complain about.

Xoraan woke up at 11am after going back to sleep. He awoke to find everyone else awake. Thats how it usually is. Everyone else is awake way before he is. So anyways Xoraan got up and went straight to the lounge where everyone else is. He doesn't eat breakfast. Xoraan hasn't eaten breakfast for three years. He just doesn't like eating in the morning so he usually waits for lunch. Anyways at Midday Xoraan went down to his nana's house(She lives nextdoor) Since his Grandfathers party was yesterday there was lots of food left over. He ate some random snacky things with his family... his cousins aunts and uncles were there as well.

By the time Xoraan returned home it was around 1pm. He had received his school results letter and was happy to learn that he had passed my exams with over 90% in each one. Xoraan was so happy because he was sure he would fail as je didnt give it 100%. Xoraan didn't even study at all. he just looked over some notes 5 minutes before he went into the exam. After that Xoraan was ecstatic for the whole damn day. He watched more KaNon and then went for a little nap at about 5:30.

When Xoraan woke up at 10pm he had dinner and then went for a shower. He was still feeling really happy and the continued to be happy.... He's still happy.. He hope this happiness will last

Xoraan's song of the day is:Pachelbels CaNon in D... A beautiful classical piece
Xoraan's anime character for the day: is Sayuri Kurata in honor of Sayuri Xoraan is talking in third person.
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:47 pm

January 16th 2009

Right.... I was awake at midnight and started with my tea straight away. It's a nightly occurrence that I drink tea all night and usually fill myself with 5-10 cups in one night. It's not that much but it's still quite a lot. After that I was just on MSN talking to a friend about how the Final Fantasy XIII site got updated and stuff like that. Afterward we harassed one of our other friends who dropped out of school to play World of Warcraft all day. Calling him a zombie and then laughing when he told us he's in a giant hunt go away.... But it's all just a joke. He's really not that bad other than giving up school for a game.

I left for the dreamworld at 7am again and slept until 12:30pm when I woke up and ate my lunch... It was random leftover cake.... And the return of the sauce bowl.... My god I've never felt so cold as I did standing next to that one bowl of sauce.... It's freaking evil.... But after that yeah more Anime with KaNon.... I finished it and moved on to Girls Bravo!. After watching more of that I decided that it was time for me to get on the computer again. So I did for a good while and then I left for a small nap laasting from 3~ishpm to 4:30~pm...

Nothing of interest happened for the rest of the day and I managed to get to bed relatively early at 9:30pm.

My song of the day is Koko No Iru Kara-Hashimoto Miyuki
My anime character of the day is Riko Suminoe
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

Male Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Omfg.. You gais you get your self LJ accounts.. I has one ;p
Back to top Go down
https://theempire.editboard.com
shin-chan

shin-chan

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:47 pm

O_O

this brings back lots of memories XP
that once upon a time....XD

can't wait till all the fun and slaking changes to school days...ku ku ku
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:39 am

Well Shin you're going to have to wait for two to three more weeks.
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:15 am

January 17th 2009

My day began at 12:30~ish pm. Holy shit I was asleep for 14 hours. I then got up and had some scones my Father made for lunch. They were cheese scones so they were relatively nice. After that I sat down at the empire for a while and MSN and all other things. That lasted a while and when I got off I went for a swim in the kiddie pool thats too small for me. After that it was time for dinner so I ate my Dad's special Chicken Schnitzel with Mashed Potatoes drool It was freaking nice.

After that More Girls Bravo! and then I got on the empire to start my day tomorrow... That was about an hour and a half till midnight though.. I had tea at the ready and sat down and conversed with Shin-chan until the new day came.

My Song for the day is:Kaze no Tadori Tsuku Basho-Ayana.
My anime character for the day is:Ako Suminoe... I would have put her in with Riko but she gets angry when people don't seperate her from her sister.

Very uneventful day.
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:26 am

January 18th 2009

After Shin left the empire I started singing aloud until about 3:30am till my Dad decided he would sleep out in the lounge. I kept singing till he told me to stop. I told him to go back to bed. He then got really pissed and decided to throw pillows around and raged out. I decided to go to my room and sing there. He then decided to follow and raged out in my room... Such a dumbass. So then I went to sleep. After I woke at about 11am I left the house without telling anyone and walked to the library which I didn't know was closed.

After this and that involving who knows what I decided to eat dinner and go to bed for a nap. After waking at 8:30 I had a shower and came to the computer to play poker online with my friend..

God This is so freaking boring -_- I can't wait till school

Special empire moment that deserves mentioning
Steve got absolutely OWNED by Kikiz in the Cookie. V.S Pie discussion as a fellow cookie lover I salute Kikiz for her awesomeness..

Song of the day:Volare-Dean Martin
Anime Character of the day. Miharu Sena Kanaka
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:42 am

Xoraan14 wrote:

Special empire moment that deserves mentioning
Steve got absolutely OWNED by Kikiz in the Cookie. V.S Pie discussion as a fellow cookie lover I salute Kikiz for her awesomeness..

I was so confused.. No one guided me to the right place.. So I chose catred XD

Anyway... I need to check out Girls Bravo as you mentioned in your previous entry ..O.O
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Freakshow wrote:

I was so confused.. No one guided me to the right place.. So I chose catred XD

Anyway... I need to check out Girls Bravo as you mentioned in your previous entry ..O.O

Watching Girls Bravo makes you feel like a pervert... But it's sooooooo damn funny..... Soooooo damn funny
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:48 pm

O'RLY omf
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:53 am

Freakshow wrote:
O'RLY omf

Yeah....... It's so damn funny!

And theres a pervert on there called Fukuyama that is just awesome
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:32 am

January 19th 2009

My Day started at midnight. I continued my old habit of singing in dark while conversing with people on Mangashare. Then I was invited into a massive MSN conversation with some old school associates. There I just observed and added the occasional Hail Haruhi. I'm not one for social things of that kind. I like small 2-3 person conversations not 20-24 people conversations. I honestly don't know how my computer kept up with it all. It was quite overwhelming. When the conversation died down at 2:30ish I decided to make myself a pot of tea like I usually do. I got all of the ingredients ready but I noticed we had little sugar. Not being one to miss out on my tea I decided that I would make tea with what little sugar I had.

Blech... Worst tasting tea ever. But still tea nonetheless. Anyways after that I just hung around Mangashare until 6:30~ish when I went to bed. After reading manga off my MP3 player for about half an hour I went to sleep. When I awoke at 12:30 I was rather distressed. I woke up with a blood nose. I know I'm susceptible to blood noses in the heat and everything but that was just ridiculous. So I went for a shower to wash all of the blood off my body and face. After that I got on Mangashare again before I walked up to the shop and got myself some licorice. Red Raspberry Licorice. The confectionery from the gods.

I proceeded to eat my licorice lying down and with a fork. It took me two hours to eat the whole bag I bought... And I felt very sick after that. But happy that I ate licorice nonetheless. It was about 6:30pm then so I decided to go to bed and finish the current chapter of KissXSis I was on. After that I had a nice two hour sleep before cooking myself French toast again. As usual I burnt the damn thing. I can't cook french toast. And that pisses me off.

So then after making more tea(We had more sugar now) and having a shower I decided to enter an online poker tournament with my friend and then it the end of the day.

Song of the day: Still got the blues-Gary Moore
Anime Character of the day. Haruhi Suzumiya.
Back to top Go down
bowserpat

bowserpat

Male Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Student: engineering, Play guitar, football, and manga
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:04 am

what is licorice?
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:46 am

This is licorice. You may call them twizzlers.
Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Cherry_licorice_twists

January 20 and 21 2009
Note:I decided to merge two days due to the lack of stuff

Nothing interesting happened. Only me watching anime and other stuff

Songs for these two days: Vanilla Salt and My baby's in love with Eddie Vedder.
Anime Characters for these two days: Minori Kushieda and Kazuharu Fukuyama
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:19 am

twizzlers you say mhmmm

I can't seem to figure out what the the hell someone would use it for O.O
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:55 am

You eat them. They are really really nice!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:14 am

eww yelling

Looks like red bloody involles nuts
Back to top Go down
loyal_to_darkness

loyal_to_darkness

Male Number of posts : 82
Job/hobbies : extend hand at the ATM^^ / drawing. jamming out, partying,

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:48 pm

i....i..love twizzlers....O.O
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:54 pm

loyal_to_darkness wrote:
i....i..love twizzlers....O.O
Lol I was lying on the floor eating about twenty of those with a knife and fork last week. It was so refreshing to do something while doing nothing.

And FS! They are nice!
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Xoraan14 wrote:

Lol I was lying on the floor eating about twenty of those with a knife and fork last week. It was so refreshing to do something while doing nothing.

And FS! They are nice!

what's the knife and fork for?? the joy lies in eating em long O_O
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:24 am

Hey Look I finally had an interesting day ^^.

28th January 2009.

Today after I said goodbye to the empire at 6:30 I went to my room and got a big piece of paper. I then worked out my anime schedule for February again. Turns out if I want to watch all the anime I want to in February it's going to take me 4 hours everyday through all 28 days. Shit I have too much to watch. After that I went to have a shower. At 8:30 It was time for me to leave the house and go to school for re-enrollment. So far my brilliant day plan was exactly how I envisioned it.

The brilliant plan.
Get up at 8pm on the 27th and stay on the empire until 6:30 to keep myself awake. At that time I would go have a shower before I leave at 8:30. Since school only lasts for an hour today I wouldn't need sleep. Then after that I would go home and keep myself busy until after dinner then I would go to bed at night for the first time in a month.

That was the plan.....

Okay... After hearing Thomas the Tanked engine on the radio in the car and a few weird funeral songs people confessed to hearing at a funeral (My favourite was Always look on the bright side of life) It was time to go into the school ground. I met up with a few friends (Uniform wasn't needed for today but this one idiot bought both his uniform and his bag XD!....It's not nice to laugh but it's really funny). School started at 9am with everyone rushing into the hall and checking that they were registered for the right subjects... After that we went into the green roon (It wasn't green at all) Then after that I went home after ten minutes.... Everything was sorted.

Biggest waste of time EVAR!. Couldn't they do it in the mail instead?

After that I went into town to pay my grandmothers house bills and then when we arrived home my plans fell apart.

At 10am I fell asleep.... Until 8:30pm... So much for staying awake... So now I'm stuck here to execute the plan tomorrow W00T!

Song of the day-Binks Sake-One Piece insert song
Anime Character of the day-Tomoyo Sakagami
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:20 am

Xoraan14 wrote:

At 10am I fell asleep.... Until 8:30pm... So much for staying awake... So now I'm stuck here to execute the plan tomorrow W00T!

i remember saying:"i think the decline of energy 'll start at 10"....and i was right!! Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) 126510
it's always good to be right sueve

he he...

you study in a private school?
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:29 am

Nope it's a normal public college. Population 3500 students(2nd biggest in the country)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)   Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xoraan14's randomly random life happenings!!!(Warning is extremely depressing. Read at your own risk)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next