The Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(◕‿◕) Has forced her way inn..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonjour, pain and suffering.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakurai Masaru

Sakurai Masaru

Male Number of posts : 32
Job/hobbies : High School/Sports, anime, manga, fitness, and sleeping.
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Bonjour, pain and suffering. Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour, pain and suffering.   Bonjour, pain and suffering. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Well lets start with my four-day trip to D.C. baby! I went to visit colleges (George Washington and Georgetown), and let me say this: It was crazy! So I go to the airport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and get on the plane that will fly to Atlanta Georgia, then Washington D.C. The flight was just me sleeping in painful positions...anyways, I arrive and get a cab to my hotel (with my mother who had to come along because I'm a junior in high school, so this visit is unofficial) and settle in only to have to call the football (soccer) coach and meet him ten minutes later.
So I talk with the coach about what my future would be like with GW and where I would fit in the line-up (forward). My friend and teammate's brother shows up as I'm going to be staying with him for the night before going to G-town. We talk a little more about schooling and football stuff before my mom talks about the past (My family and I have connections with all these coaches that I meet with that date back to my moms time in high school or my dads in his native England. Small world). After that, we tour the campus, which was impressive, before I go off with my friends brother to chill for the day. I meet with the team and get acquainted with everyone as we eat lunch and go to classes. College classes are seemingly easy at first, but get harder (if you're in business) as you go on is what I learned from some guys.
I meet some ladies (These girls are frickin' gorgeous) and get to know them before we go back to the dorms where the guys drink a case of beer, about 30, and take some shots (I don't drink or smoke so I'm laughing my a** off watching these guys. There was my friends bro's girl who didn't drink much either.) before we head off to the club "eyebar" (I have one of the guys fake ID. If he went there wouldn't be another African-American guy with one so I would've been screwed). We wait in line until one of the players who's hosting it lets us in. Once inside we head upstairs where the girls are wild and drunk and the guys are bringing out the "A" game, although there were'nt many who succeeded. I danced with some fine girls there, but thats all I got since I was known as "The Recruit," so the girls said that if I went to the college I could've "seen what was under the skirt." DAMN, being young is a b****. We leave at about 1:30AM and go back to the dorms where I play FIFA 09 with the guys and kick some major a**. We see some vids of this one dude who's f***ed 98 chicks and talk about how f***ing incredible he is before we all call it a day (at 6AM). That's my GW visit.

G-town was ok as I talked with the coaches about the same stuff. On to the overnight stay. It was weak because they didn't want to get in trouble if they were to go out drinking so I basically played FIFA 09 and got my a** handed to me in one of the games, two actually, and watched some people play Guitar Hero. That was it....after that I slept all of Saturday and woke up Sunday to fly back home where I listen to .hack//G.U. OSTs and visit Mangashare while caching up on 10 days worth of missed manga chapter releases, and know I finish typing this looking to go peruse the forums and play some Rebirth and Disgaea 3.
Back to top Go down

Bonjour, pain and suffering.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Empire :: The Empire Journals-
Jump to: