The Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(◕‿◕) Has forced her way inn..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shin-chan

shin-chan

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-01-13

I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Empty
PostSubject: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Monday- 26th of Jan.2009
After spending Sunday in bed, sleeping or trying to remain asleep….i woke up by my phone ringing, it was my friend, we Ohayo-ed, then i brushed my teeth, washed my face while talking to her (we haven’t talked for a whole day O_O)…i made me some coffee and i grabbed the plate of grapes i saw in the hall, and i went to an empty room (for privacy hurr)..we talked for about an hour and 14 minutes or so…

Then i got out to see that more people woke up, my sis with half opened eyes watching TV and having her breakfast, that was funny…anyway, i stretched on the couch lazily till mom woke up…i asked her what she was cooking for lunch while i ate those mini cupcakes drool..she had no idea, so i offered to make some pasta (since i slept the whole y-day, i had a lot to offer), of course only if she wanted me to, she agreed.

The preparations for the promised pasta began at 11twenty-ish am, but the actual cooking didn’t start till around 01:00pm…(cuz everything have to be cut nicely in symmetrical shapes and sizes ano ) then i cooked all the colourful veggies with the chicken using Olive oil of course 'cuz i hate fatty food ugh and my sis tasted it and said it was good, so i added it along with the sauce to the pasta and then it was done!!

Muja had two full plates and he said it was yummy!..Mu had one ful plate and i had some as well drool .. Redha didn't have any cuz he believes a lunch must consist of 'Rice' ..

at around 4-ish pm i felt an urge to bake!! O.O...now we all know i'm the Worst baker ever, but i wanted to bake..anyhoo..i made some brownies while dancing in a hyperactive mode cjichi and then Mu said he'd like some hot choco so i made three nice warm cups of chocolate, for me, Muja and Mu..so i drank mine in the kitchen and then while i was cleaning the mess i made, Mu came saying that dad wanted some chocolate too, and i made him a cup, and i forced him to drink it eventhough he said he had enough omf ...it's his fault walla!

anyhoo...the cake was...lets just say tastes like bread but looks just amazing! I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) 126510
as promised, in the evening we went to 'Karami' Restaurant for dinner, it was fun, i was the only one on the table eating my food Quietly (chiken steak with mushrooms) .. i was full!

on the way home i kept staring at the sky, the stars (usually in the car, i'm as quiet as dead)..and i was astonished by the fact that as well as being able to see the world through my eyes, i can see it reflected on them!!! O.O
it was a very stupid and amuzing discovery, Ofcourse Mu kept whining about how cold it is and i should close the window (which i eventually did)..

when i got home, i was singing ofcourse, and very full, so i had some tea and watched TV..they were airing "Hills Have Eyes" and i kept making those annoying, noisy "Bwoahahahah"s and running all over the place cuz:1-i was hyperactive.....2- i was freaked out by the movie scenes especially that i know whats gonna happen next, and analyzing the stuff...(i watched it several times XP)...and so, this endedy me going to my room without finishing the movie ( it appeared i was too noisy and people wanna sleep ano)

i didn't sleep immediately, i had this annoying cough, and i was too full of food, i couldnt sleep...and i kept waking up all the night long to cough argh ...

the day was generally active and productive (although the cake turned out to be bread wuut )...he he he

(of course by the end of the day and especially as i was trying to sleep, i had the perfect idea for my friends next b-day (which'll be next December -_-'.....and i thought of the universe as well, my new philosiphies of the day, people awkwardness, books i'm gonna read, Oscar, Rosemarry and sure Geist)

Last edited by shin-chan on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:39 pm

iria iria iria iria iria iria iria iria iria iria iria iria iria iria iria iria iria iria iria iria iria
Back to top Go down
https://theempire.editboard.com
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:45 pm

just a side note:
all the long talk that was written above, i wrote it, then it got deleted then i wrote it again.......just so you know, me dont want any1 to be sad...
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Tuesday- 27th o Jan.2009

at 09:05am, i woke up after a lousy night (still full of last nights dinner) by the vibration of my phone, i kept thinking its a dream, then looking for it, then answering so i get the question from my friend:"in which class i'm supposed to be now??"..so with half open eyes, i kept looking through the pile of papers lying beside me on the bed, i know i have her schedule somewhere under that pile...but the search proved fruitless facepalm ...got out of the room tripping by all the stuff lying around, we talked for around 10-15 minutes then we hang up.

got out, mom woke up early cuz we were having guests today for lunch, so i went there, she was preparing the stuff, i made me some coffee, she asked me to make some tea cuz she has her hands full, i put the stuff on the stove and went to the couch in the hall, drank my coffee, i think i was watching TV, or was i?? huh ...anyhoo, i remembered the apples in the refrigerator..i went and i chose the red-est..and ate it drool .. it was good ..

mom and sis joined?? dont recall...no they didnt! i remembered, they wanted to watch this ridiculous show and me said:"no no, i got here first" lullz ...then mom at some point was nagging:"did you make the salad yet?!".."they're coming soon??"..."did you move yet"...

so i gave up, and chose the veggies, put em on the table in the kitchen and left for sometime, when i came back, i saw mom cutting the cucumbers, and i Literally freaked out! argh ....i think i went a leetle bit overboard, and mom got mad...i just couldnt stand and see her there cutting the cucumber in a very unsymmetrical and to my eyes messy way (its not messy according to others)...so i apologized and started the fun of making the salad...then there was a break when i went to my room and had a little chat about how rude and inhuman Oscar was (don't ask with who -.- )...then i got out to finish my work.

at around two, my cousin came to pick the salad and take it to mom, and she mentioned that her bro got his results and asked about mine...and i asked: "the results are out?? and i jumped to the computer...
well, results are no good, but i totally deserve the fall on my face...i was playing and not playing and relaxing and being so freakin reckless, but you all know about that already zaru ..so i edited alil in my next course schedule, called my friend so she can yell at me (she wasn't so convincing) she had a bit of interesting news herself omf ..then i chatted here alil...then i thought :"shouldn't i at least hi the guests before they leave??"...so, i dressed nicely and went to see the car leaving XD...so, i got back and continued chatting

at the evening, my aunt brought her son here so my sis tutors him alil, he has an English exam tomorrow, my sis should be the pro, but oh well...lets say she needed back up sueve ...LOL...(i'm such a jerk)..and my aunt asked for alil help from me with the waves and soundwaves and physic stuff as well...i think she understood it well, but now it's her job to teach him urahaha

i was researching some stuff popped up in my brain at some points in the last few days when dad came home....he asked what me doing me smartassed a bit...then dad took the note book i had and he added stuff (dad is cool...in a way h3 )....and while we drank some tea after dinner he took my note book, the nice pen i had and he started writing something before he lift for bed...here goes:
"While I was Sitting on the chair writting a letter letter a letter to my sister in China an old man approached me with his dog holding a shoe in his mouth. The old man said: is this shoe yours?
Once upon a time, there was a young man whose with a..."
the guy was obviously sleepy, look at all the mistakes and the nonsensical talk...though he has a very elegant handwriting...

me had more tea, and chatted on the Empire..then went to set with mom in the hall....she was watching TV and i was reading....i had a kiwi and an apricot which i mocked mom a lot because of it, Its not Apricot Season!! Duh!..he he..
then i ate bread-brownies...(yeah, i'm the only one that's eating of it -_-')

i got on here again...and here me is..

today isn't over...and me thinks, how was today?? eeh...dunno, but sure thing i got a big smack on the face and that made me think...

Ooh, and I'm not Empress anymore...weird, now ano

Last edited by shin-chan on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

Male Number of posts : 102
Job/hobbies : No Job. Anime and Manga are my hobbies. Also Tennis occasionally.

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:26 am

Wooot! It's interesting reading about your day ^^
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:09 am

Xoraan14 wrote:
Wooot! It's interesting reading about your day ^^

you think? huh

i don't really agree, but ok...thanks i guess...>_>
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:46 am

It issss hurr
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:47 am

Freakshow wrote:
It issss hurr

only because it satisfies part of your curiousity hurr
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:54 am

shin-chan wrote:
Freakshow wrote:
It issss hurr

Truth. And let me tell you, my curiosity is fully satisfied... LOS

And don't ask me why that sounded so dirty Pek LOS
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:01 am

Wednesday- 28th of January.2009..ranting XD

spent most of the day in bed..shower...making salad...watching TV...sleeping...thinking and reading abit

anyhoo...i was watching this movie last night, called (Numb)...Aand, i drew while watching it and wrote down some stuff...

but mostly the thoughts:

What's so good about being numb?..i mean i know why people do it and i've experienced Numbness on so many level and different Ocassions, but i never did it for the reason people do it XP..

i mean, got numb cuz of the lack of feelings when i shut the whole feeling system down..or by an overdose of something, numb and alert in the same time after smoking or simply numb due to the lack of movement urahaha ...sometimes due to migranes or fever..the bottom line is: Why Do people want this feeling?

went to bed at 2:00 and started reading in the dictionary just to know what it means to say "am i too Observant for the World or is it the world that lacks observance" XD...something i wrote down earlier that evening and i wanted to get to the roots of it omf ...yeah, i'm really bizarre ..

anyhoo, the lights went out somewhere around 2:45am and i was awake, thinking till around 5:30 then i slept ....

a confusing lazy day..
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:03 am

Freakshow wrote:
shin-chan wrote:

Truth. And let me tell you, my curiosity is fully satisfied... LOS

And don't ask me why that sounded so dirty Pek LOS

Ooh, it didn't sound dirty..unless your thoughts were dirty lullz ...well, you know better nuts

Last edited by shin-chan on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:11 am

shin-chan wrote:
"am i too Observant for the World or is it the world that lacks observance"

Hmmm... mhmmm

shin-chan wrote:
sometimes due to migranes or fever..the bottom line is: Why Do people want this feeling?

Never seen anyone who WANTS it... Lol.. Mind-masochists... lullz
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:16 am

Freakshow wrote:
shin-chan wrote:

Hmmm... mhmmm

shin-chan wrote:
sometimes due to migranes or fever..the bottom line is: Why Do people want this feeling?

Oh, i've seen a fine amount of people who wants it, and i know the reasons, they just don't seem logical to me, thats all XD
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:23 am

shin-chan wrote:
Freakshow wrote:
shin-chan wrote:

Hmmm... mhmmm

shin-chan wrote:

Oh, i've seen a fine amount of people who wants it, and i know the reasons, they just don't seem logical to me, thats all XD

As I said, Mind-masochists zaru
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:41 am

Uh,,didn't post latetly...it's been 3 days(?)..eeh

1-Do People need to ruin whatever good they are having?

2- am i really the right person for the thing? i mean, i need to, i have to and i want to, but i'm not, i cant and i dont...wth!

3- ano

4-i should just do it as fast as possible, but for some reason, once this thing popped up, i've became so busy and needed..

5-Tomorrow..ok, Tomorrow

6- have to prepare moms bag...she wants no1 but me to pack her things, she's travelling this week.....eeh, why as i so good at packing? ...bummer ugh
but i'll have fun

7- yesterday i went shopping for the house grocery..and i was SOo...Active !!....i bet people thought i was crazy, not that i care sueve ....but i had alot on the list and little time...i had fun though cjichi

8- but i'm so not good at it scratch uh..

9- why am i trusted....?.....
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:06 am

i'll be tutoring today..*glares at LTD*....ahm, i don't like tutoring, cuz i always talk about the stuff from my own view to some1 who knows nothing of what i'm saying ... it doesn't work =\

addition:
i dont have the nerves to teach, and i surely hate it..sometimes >_>
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:42 am

Monday- 2nd of Feb.09

woke up at 9:10am, mom called me on my cell, although shes on the couch outside my room....WTH! (lazy, sleepy woman XD)
anyway, me woke up, made me some coffee and tea for the others, put some cereals in a bowl and had my breakfast...
went for a shower, then came out, ironed my cloths and dried my hair...then me was ready...

gor Redha out of bed, he needs so much time to get ready =\...
went out, uncovered the car, and it was windy, he had troubles with the cover XD...
then, out of nowhere, a car parked next to ours.......bunch of boys laughing at Redhas messy hair .. LOL..and i was like:O_O and pointing to my head looking at Ali, he cut his hair....

they were my cousins, got out of the car, Ali was eating a sandwich (boys are always eating XP)...Hassan drinking something, and Mohd with his grin (his canine teeth are big and shiny, along with the light green eyes....spooky XD)

anyway, Ali asked whether i liked his new look or not while he was arguing about it with Redha, i just nod XD..(he actually looked cute, but we didnt wanna push his ego, so a nod was enough XP)

then Hassa said: "look, do i look anything like Tom Cruise?? huh "......and i was like: huh ?...then lullz
he said a woman told him he looks like Tom, and we all Loled...

then we drove to my friends place...it was 11:29am when i got there..

[this part had been cut]cjichi

then i got home at 4:30 pm..

then me counted money with mom...then me is here

Addition:
i've painted something in an attempt to relax...my hands are still smudged, part of my face as well i assume
and me is drinking tea now
Back to top Go down
loyal_to_darkness

loyal_to_darkness

Male Number of posts : 82
Job/hobbies : extend hand at the ATM^^ / drawing. jamming out, partying,

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:37 pm

hehe...private tutor woot woot..lol wut?:)
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:21 pm

loyal_to_darkness wrote:
hehe...private tutor woot woot..lol wut?:)

huh
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Tuesday- 3rd of Feb.2009

lets see, i woke up at 6:30am...think i got three hours of sleep or so..
then made me coffee (although my heart was still bouncing from the tea i drank the previous night)..and ate some cereal..i was cold for some odd mysterious reason..

anyhoo, time passed, mom woke up at around 9:15am, i went to kitchen, washed the mountain of dishes from the previouse night, made some tea....then headed back to the computer..

then at around 12:00 i got up, the came back again..

then i made me some noodles around 2:00pm then mom was nagging -_-'

went to make a cake, she had guests today cuz she's traveling tomorrow morning..

i left the computer around 4:15pm, and went to mock my sisters cookies..
i was already running out of energy, so at 4:30 i went to my room, dropped on the bed...but didnt sleep
made a short phonecall.....an at around 5:05 as i just started to get confused and sleep crept into my brain, my annoying sis came talking loud -_-'..she wanted me to taste the cookie, i ate it with my eyes closed and kicked her out of the room..

then i slept for around 20 mins and got up...then at 6 i trid to sleep again, but i didnt get any..and at some point i jumped of the bed, rushed out and yelled:"i dont want anything for dinner, quit asking ....Dont order me anything, dammit! i just wanna sleep"...when i lost hope, i got out, my aunt and her husband were here, and that was the start of the visitors -_-'

there was visitors coming and going till 10:45 pm....i thought it was so improper to come this late, cuz mom should be at the airport at 5 am and she need some rest...but oh well, people arre weird..

anyway, i had lots of tea, teased lotsa people omf ....then i sent mom to bed...i'll wake her up at 3:30am..

then me took a book, layed on the couch and started reading, then at 12:00 i remembered that i have to register my cousins classes for him, he's out of town....so me made his schedule and me is here now..

general mood: feelingless and relaxed
currently thinking: i'll go make some tea
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:51 am

since my days are getting bad, we'll just skip them to some things i had to deal with recently:
for some odd reason, lots of people were consulting me lately about their relationships, anld only one thing jumps in my mind at that moment:"I'm The Worst Person To Be Consulted With Such Things!!"...yeah, when it comes to human relationships, i'm really retarded.. but i could offer some help basing on my long observations and studies on the human race:

Love Affairs: LOL XD
Lots of kids think that it's all about romance and having a bf/gf...but seriously, tsome things should be considered:
1. you don't own your beloved ones and they are deffinately not your property, you should keep that in mind all the time....just think of it this way: when the object brreathes; then it doesn't belong to you. humans have a tendency to be possesive sometimes, and i don't get it. O_O
2. in relationships generally, humans should be willing to give without expecting to be treated with the same, with no expectations at all...but they have so many expectations and weird feelings ... so complicated
3. Honesty!!! honesty and Honesty!!...no further comments on that
4. Jealousy is a weird weird thing....just ignore any kind of feeling of jealousy, i think that this goes under the catagory that humans aren't properties O_O....and then moving to honesty..people should be open and frank about what annoys them.
5. different expectations and goals can lead to severe endings, usually, females have lots of 'fairytale' expectations, males have their own very 'Gar' expectations...so, Communicate!!!
6. Space should be given when its needed and slowing down can make things clearer...
finally, and from my lack of human feelings or romance, i think it's safer to stop talking about Love XD

Friendship:
ok...
most of the things i've mentioned above can be applied here, so we'll move to more important notes:
1. people shouldn't look for friends due to the fear of lonliness...or maybe they should(?)....because that leads to wrong descisions.
2. humans shouldn't fake their personalities in order to impress those who they're befriending, whoever those friends are, they should accept their mate the way he/she is...
3. being friendly is good, but that might lead to wrong expectations...but rudness is bad as well...so what to do?? O,o..i think Frankness is the answer...but people can get dramatic -Which always freaks me out-

and since i'm really bad when it comes to more complicated relationships...i'll will not post my notes on those...cuz it's all about humans weirdness...and i'm still in the process of learning..

.....................................................*The End*

Last edited by shin-chan on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:24 am

I couldn't agree more. I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) 415261
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:26 am

Freakshow wrote:
I couldn't agree more. I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) 415261

About??
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:28 am

How people should be inspired by their own life and learn from it.
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:39 am

ah..ok O_O....
but i learn from others lives not mine O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)   I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can't believe What I'm About To Do..(Shins ranting)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Empire :: The Empire Journals-
Jump to: