The Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(◕‿◕) Has forced her way inn..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today...

Go down 
+3
loyal_to_darkness
Silvereyes
Freakshow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Freakshow

Freakshow

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-01-11

.:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Empty
PostSubject: .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today...   .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:59 am

So Yea .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... 126510

Hear me rant about stuff and so.. hurr

My Manga Obsession

I don't think I regret the time I spent obsessing over several Mangas and Animes which lead to me having hard time in keeping my grades high in school. If I hadn't done that, I wouldn't have known some great titles like Claymore. At the same time, I'm surprised that moving on is not as hard as I thought it'll be.

I think I'll always be on the lookout for the next great Manga, but nothing really catch my attention at the moment. I don't think the interest has completely died because when I went to a bookstore the other day, my eyes immediately latched onto this sexy piece of black cardboard box. This is actually Rozen Maiden Manga Box, enough to fit all 7 volumes of the re-released Rozen Maiden manga. The box looks awesome in that if you open it, you can see Laplace and Shinku inside. The box comes with the latest volume of the manga (7th) before the series went on temporary break. The ending is a hocker to say the least. The box also comes with a set of postcards and 7 cards representing all 7 Rozen Maidens.

2009, Although I still find myself half of the time looking forward towards reading Manga
after school and gym, the other half of me just wants to chill with my friends.Funny, I actually recently gained a friend who is also into anime and manga. So I don't have to feel like a freak anymore XD.
Anywho...The quality of manga that's coming out these days has been kinda meh. It's like the storylines are getting repetitive or something so it's boring.

Last edited by Freakshow on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theempire.editboard.com
Silvereyes

Silvereyes

Male Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : Manga,anime and friends
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today...   .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:20 am

Nice job FS, really like the new forum look.
Looking forward for the first post of your journal
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today...   .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Thanks Silver!

Updated!
Back to top Go down
loyal_to_darkness

loyal_to_darkness

Male Number of posts : 82
Job/hobbies : extend hand at the ATM^^ / drawing. jamming out, partying,

PostSubject: Re: .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today...   .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:46 pm

Lol I don't mind reading ur rant walls of text. -.-
And I really like how ontop of my ava is says empire elite^^...I feel proud king
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: WHAT?   .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:15 am

artists beget art

art begets desire

desire begets action

action begets satisfaction

satisfaction begets carelessness

carelessness begets mistakes

mistakes beget improvement

improvement begets confidence

confidence begets belonging

belonging begets self-worth

self-worth begets vanity

vanity begets contempt

contempt begets distrust

distrust begets withdrawal

withdrawal begets gluttony

gluttony begets hunger

hunger begets baguettes

baguettes are delicious drool
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

Male Number of posts : 102
Job/hobbies : No Job. Anime and Manga are my hobbies. Also Tennis occasionally.

PostSubject: Re: .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today...   .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:25 am

Hahahahah! Lol I love that last line
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Luck   .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:34 pm

Do I believe in luck? Well, Sort of. I don't believe in fate or destiny. I believe that people make their own luck, mostly (f.y.i. you'll never hear any great or successful person say otherwise). There are, however, elements of reality which are beyond our control and the ways that these things affect us could be thought of as luck. Luck is something which you should never count on. Success is obtained by people who want it and then act accordingly; tearing through all adversity to grasp whatever they've decided to make theirs. Anyone who has seen a nature documentary should know why it's best to be hands on and proactive when it comes to your own fate. And yet in a way, some "good luck" is needed. If everything that could possibly go horribly, savagely wrong for you did; then success would probably be a little out of the question. In fact, under such grim circumstances, just continuing to exist could become very problematic. Fortunately, the chances of that happening for any long period of time are statistically impossible (exceptionally bad luck always ends quickly, one way or another).

/Rant

Last edited by Freakshow on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bowserpat

bowserpat

Male Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Student: engineering, Play guitar, football, and manga
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today...   .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:22 pm

i believe in luck!
sometimes Luck goddess smile at u!!
the results are great .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... 415261
Back to top Go down
Xoraan14

Xoraan14

Male Number of posts : 102
Job/hobbies : No Job. Anime and Manga are my hobbies. Also Tennis occasionally.

PostSubject: Re: .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today...   .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Luck fate and destiny are nothing..... We are living an illusion which is a lie so it doesnt really matter
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today...   .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:19 am

I can't disagree with you guys there. .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... 414753

When I'm dealing with things, I have this habit of expecting the worst. The old cliché "think positive" don't mean anything to me anymore
Back to top Go down
shin-chan

shin-chan

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today...   .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:41 am

Freakshow wrote:
When I'm dealing with things, I have this habit of expecting the worst. The old cliché "think positive" don't mean anything to me anymore

yup yup....because when you expect the worse two good things will result:
1. you'll work harder
2. if things went bad, you wont be shocked O_O
Back to top Go down
Freakshow

Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today...   .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:42 am

I know... Though I still get disappointed .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... 929491
Back to top Go down
Soniic

Soniic

Male Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Panda Zoo
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today...   .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Are You Okay Freaky Something Seems To Be Bothering You .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... 56466
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today...   .:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Freakshow's Journal:. Nothing new ever happens in world today...
Page 1 of 1